Thank you for your interest in our homepage and our company. This website is operated by:
Stiftl Gastronomie GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)89 268088
Fax: +49 (0)89 2605509
For the use of the website, the delivery of goods or the provision of services, we collect various types of data, some of which are provided by you as a user and some of which are necessary for the use of the website or arise from the use of the website. Personal data are individual details about personal or professional circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as your name, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your payment data and your IP address. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if the transfer is necessary for the purpose of contract processing (for example for payment processing or sending goods via parcel service) or if you have given your express consent. The information is not used for any other purpose and no automatic decision processing will take place.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offers via this website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
The following data protection principles apply to the use of our website and other services offered through it (e.g. contact form, registration, online reservations):
1. We protect your personal data by taking all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. Our website and other services offered through it therefore use appropriate encryption mechanisms for the provision of content and during the input and transmission of data. When communicating by e-mail, we also recommend the use of encryption for confidential information
2. Person responsible in the meaning of. Art. 4 Para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is [René Schön, Angerstraße 18, 85123 Karlskron, Tel. +49 (0) 8454 962199, Mobil: +49 (0) 176 21 175 165 (see also via „Imprint“ at our Website). You can contact the person responsible for data protection via e-mail at email@example.com, or via our postal address with the addition ” Data Protection “.
3. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- • if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
- • if the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
- • if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 c) DSGVO;
- • if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- • if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not prevail.
4. If you send us e-mail messages or other messages, in particular comments, or enter them directly on the Website, we will retain such messages in order to process the request, respond to questions and improve the Website, products and services. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
5. If you provide feedback (for example on the Website), we may use and disclose this feedback for any purpose, as long as we do not provide it with your personal data, i.e. anonymously or pseudonymously. The collection of data contained in such feedback and the handling of all personal data contained therein is in accordance with the data protection principles set out herein.
6. You have the right to ask about your personal data free of charge at any time. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future and to request correction or deletion of the data stored by us.
In particular, you have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data related to you:
- • Right to access information,
- • Right to correction or erasure,
- • right to limitation of processing,
- • right of withdrawal of the consent to processing,
- • Right to data transferability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. You have the following individual rights:
a) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, information on the origin of the data where applicable and the existence of automated decision-making and, where applicable, information on guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
b) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
c) right to erasure of the personal data stored pursuant to Article 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if opposition to the processing has been lodged and the data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR is no longer required. 21 para. 1 or 2 GDPR may no longer be processed if the data were processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
d) the right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify their accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR. 21 para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
e) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims).
f) Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person responsible;
g) Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of the revocation is that from the time of the revocation we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future.
h) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4. above. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
i) Please contact the data protection officer via the contact details per Section 2 above to request information and for withdrawal as well as for notification of a request for deletion; the data protection officer will then provide the information immediately or confirm the execution of your request for deletion. A deletion requested by you will then be carried out subject to statutory retention obligations. If a deletion cannot take place completely due to legal storage obligations, we limit the processing of the data concerned and inform you accordingly.
j) The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach
https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/kontakt.html7. Data that is provided actively by you as user of the website or services:
b) The data created by users within the scope of using the website is stored on servers operated in our name. However, the server operators are subject to the same data protection standards as we are and are operated in the European Union.
c) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, our website is encrypted using HTTPS technology.
8. Data collected directly in the context of your use of the website:
a) While a purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address (stored shortened in accordance with data protection regulations)
• date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• the amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request originates
• Browser name and version, language setting
Cookies can be set in one of the following types:
• Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
• Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by third parties and can be either transient or persistent cookies.
c) You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This opens up the possibility of either accepting or rejecting a cookie. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the services and the website, to personalize the web experience, and to allow easy login to permanently set login cookies.
d) We may use the services of third parties to evaluate the efficiency of the website and services and to determine how visitors use the website and or the services and, where appropriate, to provide a personalized user experience when evaluating cookies. The website may use web beacons (tracking pixels) and cookies provided by third parties for this purpose. The information collected by the provider includes the pages visited, navigation patterns and similar data. This data enables us to find out which product information is most interesting for users and which offers users prefer to view. Furthermore, we do not exclude the possibility that we transmit anonymous usage data for market research purposes. Although we may have commissioned third parties to log the data originating from our website, we have control over how this data may or may not be used. The cookie itself does not contain any personal data, but if you provide personal data when visiting the website and do not delete the cookie from your browser after providing this data, the provider collects the non-personal data stored in the cookie (such as the number of visits to the provider) and stores and processes this anonymously.
9. Contact via Data provided at the Website
a) On our website you have the option of contacting us via the contact data provided at the website.
b) In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide personal data. This includes your name, e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also enter additional information. Optionally, address and/or telephone number can be specified.
This information enables us to respond comprehensively to your request. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
c) The personal data transmitted to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting us will only be used for the purpose for which you made them available to us when contacting us – in particular the processing of your inquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this – insofar as it is necessary to fulfil your request – are partner companies. These could be, for example: Our suppliers, payment and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
d) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or respond to your communication.
10. Contact form for reservations
a) On our website, you can use the “Reservations” form on the website to request a table reservation and, if necessary, other services.
b) In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and e-mail address, a telephone number and other information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text.
c) This information enables us to respond to your request and to start the reservation process. The communication of the data provided by you in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
d) The personal data transmitted to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting us will only be used for the purpose for which you made them available to us when contacting us – in particular the processing of your inquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this – if it is necessary for the fulfilment of your inquiry – are other companies of our group of companies. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
e) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or respond to your reservation request.
11. Purchase of Vouchers
a) You can place an order for a voucher on our website using the “Vouchers” form on the website.
b) In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to provide personal data in our input mask. This includes your name as well as your e-mail address, a telephone number, the billing and delivery address and further information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text.
This information enables us to respond to your request and to start the voucher process. The communication of the data provided by you in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis but is necessary in order to be able to carry out the voucher order.
c) The personal data transmitted to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contacting us will be used exclusively for the purpose of issuing the voucher and billing. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. This does not apply to other companies in our group of companies, insofar as this is necessary to fulfil your request. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
Your payment data will not be collected via the website but will be disclosed to us by our bank transfer. These data are stored by us for the period of the legal storage obligation and deleted thereafter.
d) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR.
12. Social-Media-Links and Third-Party Service
a) We currently use the following social media links on our website: Facebook, Instagram, TripAdvisor. We use only a https-link to the relevant site. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the Social Media. You can recognize the provider of the Social Media Provider by the logo shown and/or the additional text information.
We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the Social Media via such a link. But only if you click on the link, you will be forwarded to the relevant Social Media provider and such provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website. Since the Social Media provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the link by using your browser’s security settings.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the Social Media provider. That information will be provided to you by the relevant Social Media provider within the agreement, you have with the relevant provider
The Social Media provider may store the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective Social Media provider to exercise this right.
The data may be collected by the relevant Social Media provider, regardless of whether you have an account with this Social Media provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the Social Media provider, your data collected may directly be assigned to your existing account with the Social Media provider. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the Social Media provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
• Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information in regard to personal data processed and/or stored: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
• Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The latest data protection information on the “Instagram button” and additional information can be found on this website: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/ Instagram as a Facebook Company has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
• TripAdvisor LLC, 400 1st Avenue, Needham, MA 02494 USA. Fon: +1 781-800-5000, https://tripadvisor.mediaroom.com/DE-privacy-policy
b) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
By visiting the website und using Google Maps, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.